As a healthcare provider we allowed to serve our existing patients as well as anyone else who may have symptoms that suggest heart disease.
We have safeguarded both our patients and staff against infection from Coronavirus whilst still providing the consultations and diagnostics.
The steps we have taken include:
- Video and telephone consultations
- COVID screening of patients needing more intrusive tests, with questionnaire screening of all patients
- Staff wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) in accordance with Government guidelines (https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/877599/T2_Recommended_PPE_for_primary_outpatient_and_community_care_by_setting_poster.pdf)
- Strict social distancing measures, with the minimal number of staff and patients within the clinic at any one time
- Regular deep cleaning of all clinic facilities- we now see most of our patients at One Welbeck Heart Health, close to Harley street, in a brand new state of the art facility.
If you feel you are at elevated risk of COVID-19 disease, please do NOT attend in person. We can facilitate a consultation and diagnostics remotely. Your safety is our primary concern.